2. Required documents:
* ID card or passport;
* License (at least a year), in the case of the person who is not a citizen of the EU – international driving license;
* Debit card or credit card to lock the deposit.
3. Reservations may be made by telephone, by e-mail or personally at the company’s office. The informations needed to book: car model, expected date and length of the rental, place and time of pick up. Each reservation is valid only when it is confirmed by an employee.
4. We need a deposit, the amount of which depends on the make and model of the vehicle. Deposit is fully refundable when You drop-off undamaged car. The deposit can be paid in cash (in the case of rental “for company”), bank transfer or credit card
5. The rental fee and the deposit is charged in advance.
6. The vehicles have full insurance of civil liability and assistance throughout the EU.
7. The fee for car rental does not include fuel costs.
8. Prestige-Cars follow the customer preferences, but in the case of non-availability we reserve the right to transfer your booking to another vehicle in the same class or higher.
9. There is a limit of kilometers of 500km a day. The limits are cumulative – the total limit of kilometers for the rental is equal to the 500 km times the number of days rental / up to 5000 km per month.
10. You’ll find full terms text HERE
11. The customer has the possibility of buy a Damage Waiver – it cost 25 zl / per day.
12. There is no possibility to buy DW for Class E and Class S.
13. By submitting booking and renting a vehicle Booking person declares that he knows the Prestige-Cars Sp. o.o Terms of Rental and undertakes to respect them.